When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new OEM Panerai straps, MX and croc

V

Well the first one black croc.. I have heard that the earlier series crocs that were made by Hirsch in Austria were better quality than the newer ones made in Italy and that was true..

I got a brand new croc for deployment free with my 112 purchase and i was not so thrilled.. I sold it and waited for the right chance to find an older version in good condition..

It is a very nice strap and definately the best croc/gator strap in the market. Recommended if you look for something like this.

The second one is a new MX tan with logo buckle. The owner took off the logo buckle and put another one and the strap was brand new and a bargain. I got it and i am not dissapointed.. The colour and the Smell is very very nice.. The smell reminds me of my old MF WW2 strap. I will put a nice logo buckle when i will get tired of the one it has now :)

It is a bit thin for my tastes but I like it.. Colour is not so orange-ish like the photos..

Now I will let the photos speak...

217001-15424.jpg

217001-15425.jpg

217001-15426.jpg

217001-15427.jpg

217001-15428.jpg

217001-15429.jpg

217001-15430.jpg

217001-15431.jpg

217001-15432.jpg

217001-15433.jpg

217001-15434.jpg

croc strap looks nice

how much can i get it?

Unfortunately you can't.. Panerai the last years has moved their strap production in Italy..

So in order to get this old one (Made in Austria) you should lurk over Paneristi and wait for the chance... of a good condition used one.

The second one is a new MX tan with logo buckle. The owner took off the logo buckle and put another one and the strap was brand new and a bargain. [...] Colour is not so orange-ish like the photos..

is that the strap on that was on paneristi a little while back (i think he replaced the buckle with a simona buckle)? i thought about going for it (definitely a really good deal), but i wasn't sure about the color....i'm glad to hear the color isn't as orange as it looks in the pics....

great finds!! :victory:

deltatahoe

is that the strap on that was on paneristi a little while back (i think he replaced the buckle with a simona buckle)? i thought about going for it (definitely a really good deal), but i wasn't sure about the color....i'm glad to hear the color isn't as orange as it looks in the pics....

great finds!! :victory:

deltatahoe

Yes that's the strap.. i got an even better deal ;)

I have seen the strap in flesh before and I liked it.. and i knew beforehand that the colour on the photos was misleading :)