When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Navi to buy...

piratedzeus

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Navi to go

• Serie Special ( 9 6 3) Black Dial
    • Serie Special ( 9 6 3) Blue Dial
    • Standard Navi ( 9 3 6) Black Dial
    • Standard Navi ( 9 3 6) Blue Dial
    • Mister, you need the Chrono Evo not the stupid Navi

Hey guys,

it is up to you!

Some questions:

- Where do i get these Bob for Breitlings Straps?

- Which is the modified 28k bph Version? 12 6 3 ? or 9 3 6? Any known issues with any of them like daytona secs@6?

I will wear it with the appropiate color strap.

thanks!

some pictures to renew your mind.... (order as in poll)

Serie Speciale Black:

217167-15365.jpg

Serie Speciale Blue:

217167-15366.jpg

Standard Navi Black:

217167-15367.jpg

Standard Navi Blue:

217167-15368.jpg

Chrono Evo

217167-15369.jpg

On the topic of straps, get the new strap as offered from Angus. It is unbelievably good, and accurate to the original!

The 3,6,9 is a 7750 with extra gears. I try not to buy these, just from a personal viewpoint that the more adjustments/fiddly bits in an asian movement the more likely it is to go wrong. I do have an old 21k movement navitimer in this layout though, and it has worked faultlessly. It is more reiable than the Daytona @ 6, without a doubt.

I would buy the 7750 12,9,6 TT, its a masterpiece.

On the topic of straps, get the new strap as offered from Angus. It is unbelievably good, and accurate to the original!

The 3,6,9 is a 7750 with extra gears. I try not to buy these, just from a personal viewpoint that the more adjustments/fiddly bits in an asian movement the more likely it is to go wrong. I do have an old 21k movement navitimer in this layout though, and it has worked faultlessly. It is more reiable than the Daytona @ 6, without a doubt.

I would buy the 7750 12,9,6 TT, its a masterpiece.

My sentiments exactly. I haven't heard of many problems actually with the 3,6,9 modified 7750, but I'm with you - the less modifications the better. Plus you get the sunken date wheel because of the extra gears.

My choice would be the blue dial 12,9,6.

Oh, and I just put a BOB strap on my Breitling GT, and for the money I think it looks great! BOB is listed in the dealer section.

crappy cell pic

217204-15351.jpg

@ piratedzeus

I did a good bit of research on this recently and purchased the 6-9-12 Serie Speciale in black dial from Joshua...very happy with it so far...got a black BOB strap for it and it was a gret addition.

Here is some additional info for you that I came across:

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18466

DWSmoot

Edited by DWSmoot

dude,if u r looking for something very accurate,then go for the black dial serie speciale with 12-9-6 configuration.this has the new 28k hi beat 7750.the date depth is not an issue like the 3-6-9,only the font.if u scout around u can find one with a font a lot closer to the gen than most.

plus a few of the dealers are now selling a rep strap that is thick,stiff with fat white stitching and with the accurate markings just like the gen strap.it also says 'model depose/manufacture en suisse' on the deployment. i love mine and i will post pics soon.

once u have this strap on, the only real giveaway that ur watch is a rep is the polished case but nobody is really gonna notice cept for us repheads.and once u have that brushed....