When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Navitimer Gold/SS

By-Tor

YEP.... sweet!

How would you rate the bracelet (from memory)? I have a gen tt 1462 Navitimer and I have thought about switching from leather to a metal band ( :band1: ). The gen Breitling tt is ridiculously expensive .... I think they ask almost 1K € for the bracelet. So I thought about getting a rep one...

I doubt it can be compared to the genuine, but it was a decent plated 14K rep bracelet. It needs oiling though (it was quite stiff).

The bracelet construction of the rep Navi is solid (and the watch is HEAVY) so it definitely adds some credibility and substantial feel. It was much better rep than any Rolex with the infamous rep TT Oyster band.

The only reason I traded it was because it was too blingy (and the bracelet didn't fit my 8' wrist).

Which reps do you still have bytor?

Not many left.

Noobmariner

GMT Master Pepsi

Omega SMP "Bond"

Omega SMP Chrono

Omega GMT black

Omega PO 45mm black

TAG Link Chrono

I even sold my white Speedy because I got an offer that I couldn't refuse. It's doubtful I'll part with any of the watches I still have... they have stood against the test of time. I'm very happy with my compact collection...and I only keep the ones I wear. But of course I have some watches I'd like to get still... :)