When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New camera, couple of quick 127 shots

section8

Picked up a Nikon D70s tonight, don't have a light box yet, so here are a couple of quick shots of my PAM 127 I recently got. Not great lighting, and I'm still figuring out all the settings...

218855-15041.jpg

218855-15042.jpg

very first horrible shot with smudge on crystal

218855-15043.jpg

Looks great, Joe!

Thanks :) can't wait to pick up a light box and start taking some decent shots. The battery finally just finished charging so I may try some of my piano shots :o

Picked up a Nikon D70s tonight, don't have a light box yet, so here are a couple of quick shots of my PAM 127 I recently got. Not great lighting, and I'm still figuring out all the settings...

Nice one mate, one of Davidsen's I presume :)

cheers,

babola

Nice one mate, one of Davidsen's I presume :)

cheers,

babola

you know, I don't know. I bought it used of another forum member. I know it has a Davidsen Crystal, but I never did ask who the watch originated from.

is that a mf 1942 strap? looks a bit darker than most i've seen. did you put it through its paces to give a nice patina?

regardless, good looking combo...

deltatahoe

I'm not sure which MF strap it is, it came from the seller like that, pre aged :D I love it. I even wear it on the same notch as him so it fits perfect!

Looks like someone's having fun. :D

I wish I had a DSLR ...

Yeah, i really like this camera. The purchase price included some photography classes, so once i'm done with my current project in CA i'm going to take some and hopefully start taking some good pictures.