When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Royal Oak Offshore Jay-Z version

Award

I've been seeing quite a lot of posts about the Jay-Z AP watch, and there has been some fakes listed on craiglist (or whatever it is?), but no one seems to know where to source one!

Since fakes are for sale, then I'm thinking (smart as I am), there must be some available for us to buy out there!

So please share, because I haven't been able to find anything on our dealers subsites.

Best regards

/Award

I've been seeing quite a lot of posts about the Jay-Z AP watch, and there has been some fakes listed on craiglist (or whatever it is?), but no one seems to know where to source one!

Since fakes are for sale, then I'm thinking (smart as I am), there must be some available for us to buy out there!

So please share, because I haven't been able to find anything on our dealers subsites.

Best regards

/Award

What is Jay-Z?

• 2 weeks later...

"How such a retarded rapper managed to get AP attention to him?"

A retarded rapper?? Jay-Z might be a lot of things, but he is definitely NOT retarded. Also, the watch is really not all that blingy - in fact its hardly noticeable, the arabic '10' marker is replaced by ten small diamonds. Definitely not the most blingy of the royal oak line.