When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE in a sporty way

Seadweller4000

I just purchased a blue faced Breitling Superocean Steelfish from a friend on RWI. The same day just a couple of hours before my gf and I have been to the AD me trying it on, and she mentioned of how cool it looked on a diverstrap. So I was preety happy when she later gave me "green light" to pull the trigger. But this not enough - the very next day she suprised me with a genuine blue diverstrap!

I couldn't resist but put it on my BCE, just to get a feeling for it. Here are some pictures, I think it looks way more sporty, don'tcha think? It'll stay on it 'till my Steelfish arrives... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

219843-14823.jpg

219843-14824.jpg

219843-14825.jpg

219843-14826.jpg

219843-14827.jpg

219843-14828.jpg

Cheers!

So I was preety happy when she later gave me "green light" to pull the trigger. But this not enough - the very next day she suprised me with a genuine blue diverstrap!

wow -- your wife sounds like a keeper. great pictures of a sporty combo -- i think it looks good...

deltatahoe

Sounds like you are a lucky man with a woman who appreciates watches. Don't forget to buy her one or four. It will pull her even deeper into the hobby.

she later gave me "green light" to pull the trigger

Please don't shoot her. Sounds like a nice girl.

There are other ways to articulate a new purchase. Ie; "buy the watch, send the money, make the purchase" Please stop with the trigger pulling. Nails on a chalkboard. :Jumpy:

Sounds like you are a lucky man with a woman who appreciates watches. Don't forget to buy her one or four. It will pull her even deeper into the hobby.

Please don't shoot her. Sounds like a nice girl.

There are other ways to articulate a new purchase. Ie; "buy the watch, send the money, make the purchase" Please stop with the trigger pulling. Nails on a chalkboard. :Jumpy:

Yes I am a lucky guy! And I bought her a nice Explorer1 and a Lady-yachtmaster :D

BTW, pulling the trigger was only metaphorically spoken (It had to go QUICK!)! Since I quit with the armed forces, I am happy to say that I never touched a gun again. :p

Cheers!