When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Customs - What I should do - Help please

v00id

Hello !

I most of you know CUSTOMS sized my parcels - 2 watches and 2 boxes. I already got letter from there - about trademark etc etc. Also they sended leter to Rolex and Omega. Here in .pl Custom Law is very very strict.

I'm wondering what I should do when I get second letter from Customs ( I will need to go to CUSTOMS OFFICE ).

What I should say, and what I should do ?

I will be thankfull for your help ...

You could possibly act dumb and say you thought they were the real thing. You saw them listed online you had no reason to believe they were not real, you bought them sight unseen. When they ask you if you think $150 is a little cheap for a Rolex, say that you saw some guy selling them for $250 on a street corner in Warsaw so you thought you got a good deal. They'll think you got a screw loose but there is nothing in this that proves you had prior knowledge that these were counterfeit goods.

So my advice, act dumb. :crazy:

/Tim

polish customs works? thats strange to me, thought they dont give a [censored] whats comeing into poland ;)

jeden gosc mial kiedys taka sytuacje, poprosili go zeby przyjechal do biura do wawy, poprosili go tlyko o to zeby zaplacil clo i tyle. Takze nie musi byc tak zle. No i nie mozna uzywac ems'a bo to teraz jest 100% ze rozpakuja

pzdr, Kuba

a tak apropo to przeczytalem to co napisales w dealers review i powiem jedno :/ lipa, wielki pech i ja to bym sie w ogole zalamal, tyle kasy i wszystko w pizdu w dodatku z bledami. Widac nauczka n cale zycie zeby zamawiac po 1 zegarku a nie po 3 wpaczce, wyjdzie drozej za shipping, ale przynamniej jakas pewnosc ze ktores dotrze, moze adresowac na znajomych/rodzine jezli kilka kopert idzie w krotkim odstepie czasu? Ehhh... a angus dal ciala powaznie, olal wszystko, kase wzial to go juz nic nie interesuje, troche to smutne jest

Edited by pubus