When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Flat Top on great white SD

Tribal

The DW looks terrific on your great white! The little details add up nicely. :)

I received mine yesterday and can't wait to install it on my SD.

Terrifc job by the watchmeiters. :thumbsupsmileyanim: After checking it out closely, I can only imagine the time invested & pain in the rear it was to get them as close as they are.

Looks great.

:D Glad people are happy. You can't imagine how much time Arch and Ubi spent staring at these things. :1a: And they were using a gen as reference. :) Now if Ubi will ever give me my Red Sub back... :lol:

LOL! My brothers, I'm a little embarrased to admit that since I knew nothing about Adobe, printing, or vintage DW's when I started I spent 80% of my non-work/non-family time for 8 months staring at little numbers--but looking at these pics of unbelievable accurate vintages makes it all worth while!

Looks great, Tribal! You know... The flat top 3's are infamous for the vintage Dates, but personally, I think my favorite number is '2'... The 3's are great, but there's just something so old shool about the 2's...

:D

...but looking at these pics of unbelievable accurate vintages makes it all worth while!

Indeed, Arch... Seeing pics like this definitely makes it all worth the time and effort...

LOL! My brothers, I'm a little embarrased to admit that since I knew nothing about Adobe, printing, or vintage DW's when I started I spent 80% of my non-work/non-family time for 8 months staring at little numbers--but looking at these pics of unbelievable accurate vintages makes it all worth while!

I say again, amazing work!!