When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help! I am addicted to this sh*t

jomama

My God this is fun.

First you must know I am 44 and am laid up 4 weeks due to a hip replacement surgery 2 weeks ago. So lots of time and painkillers on hand (bad combo). My first experience with a rep watch was in Mexico when I paid $60 for a fake Yactmaster. Looking back it was pretty funny that I even wore it as It had a black dial and display caseback! Ha!

Then I got a wild hair and paid a HUGE amount of money for a "swiss" LV rep from Idealwatches. Needless to say I could have bought 5 better reps from the reputable dealers discussed on this site for the same price. the LV was not even close (had polished link ends and terrible bezel etc). Live and learn.

Then I bought a Panny form Andrew, then I tiger woods golf watch. Then a PO Ultimate from Josh, then another LV from Andrew, Then a YM ladies from Josh, then an Omega Aqua terra from Josh, now another LV from Paul (although I have ordered, I have yet to hear from him :( ). Then I bought dremel machine and caseback openers and polishers etc....

Now I am debating the SMP or SMP chrono. Then I saw an unbelievably beautiful Chpaord Gran Turismo from TTK and want to buy..

Ahhhh I am addicted!! I have to start hiding them from my wife

I think it is fun as it really is a hobby. Also great to meet other enthusiaest.

Be careful with those painkillers, especially with your apparent addictive nature :D I had a chest op a few years ago and they gave me some strong painkillers, which I then continued to get from my doctor, neither the hospital or my doctor told me that the tablets were opiate based, to cut a long story short I ended up at the local heroin addicts clinic doing a detox! not a nice experience.

i suffer from "replica withdrawal syndome" ... or know as R.W.S

its a temporary condition which when properly treated can led to high levels of bliss*

* bliss may only be achieved with quality shipments of replica watches

Edited by 2sweetau

Be careful with those painkillers, especially with your apparent addictive nature :D I had a chest op a few years ago and they gave me some strong painkillers, which I then continued to get from my doctor, neither the hospital or my doctor told me that the tablets were opiate based, to cut a long story short I ended up at the local heroin addicts clinic doing a detox! not a nice experience.

Sorry to hear Richard.

Seems like all doctors are proposing hard stuff without even saying it's hard.

They should not continue to give them once the op is over.

Minimizing the facts is their usual behaviour and that is wrong.

One said to me that I wasn't alcoholic though I drank alcool every day since 20 years (was drinking in evening time only, but started everyday at 7 PM with "un ap