When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

want to buy gen Oris; can

scoobs1971

The left one cost about E 100,- more and for that money you get an extra 1mm in size..;)

Well of course the more expensive one!

If I might make a suggestion, look at eBay item #110106215028. It is from Swiss Army who as a brand gets no respect whatsoever even though they had a high end line (I think they finally gave up about two years ago). But the damn thing has got a Valjous 7750 in it and the guy will accept $450 for the watch. (He'll take $415 for the leather.) Double AR coat, nice case, nice dial, and perfectly working chrono of course.

I've bought three of them in the past from this seller. They all keep perfect time--off no more than one minute a month. I get them with the metal bracelet and take the bracelet off and put on an Italian rubber band Item #250096516352) and it looks very sharp. I keep the bracelet on the side in case I ever want to sell the one I kept (always a good idea to do that since you get more for the watch if it has a metal bracelet). Gave the other two as gifts and they went over VERY well.

And the price? I don't think you can by an uncased Swiss 7750 movement for that price.

/Tim