When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Planet Ocean 5th gen.?

predfan2001

I am looking to buy a 42.5mm PO rep. I found one on "brand9avenue.com" that I understand to be better or a newer rep. that the "ultimate". I have read the reviews here but the way they list this has me a bit confused. Is this a 5th or 6th gen.??

The "ultimate" you keep hearing about is the 45mm version.

I understand that the "ultimate" is 45mm. I guess what I meant to ask is "is this 42.5mm watch listed at brand9avenue a better rep. than the 45mm ultimate?" I have heard that the ultimate is really nice, I just don't want another Breitling Hercules if ya know what I mean.

Ok, I just noticed that the pics of this watch are the same as the 4th generation pics on trustys site. I guess I'm just confused over why the ultimate is cheaper than the 4th generation. I assumed because it was more expensive, it was nicer or newer. I ordered one to wear daily. I am just afraid of the larger one, I want it to be comfortable and not in the way.

Yes I ordered it from brand9avenue. It hasn't arrived yet but tracking says its close. Not sure if I'll buy from them again or try one of the sellers I have read about here. I'm affraid these reps could become an addiction. I have a habit of getting carried away.

My rep. wishlist:

1. Omega PO w/black bezel 42.5 mm (ordered)

2. Rolex nodate Sub (vintage w/ yellowed markers)

3. Omega GMT in black (old style)

4. Rolex Seadweller

5. Omega Seamaster (blue bond style-the classic)