When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Warning: Mont Blanc Time Walker Chrono

Stephane

Dear All,

I received mine today (will wait for a week before posting a review of course :rolleyes: ).

But I want to let you all know that the bracelet is not using screws but pins.

The design of the pins on one side is looking like a screw but after trying my lovely Bergeon screw drivers, I realized I'd rather use my pin link remover.

Make sure to follow this advice as there no arrows on mine:

Take a pin out: push it out from the non screw designed side and pull it out with your fingers.

Take a pin back in: push from the screw design side and push it back in with ........your finger or nail!

2 remarks:

- I don't feel secured with these pins that comes out and in such an easy way.

- If you intend to order one note that there are not so many links. Make sure to order a spare link if you have very large wrists.

For the rest: it's a beauty.

Cheers

Stephane

• 2 weeks later...
Dear All,

I received mine today (will wait for a week before posting a review of course :rolleyes: ).

But I want to let you all know that the bracelet is not using screws but pins.

The design of the pins on one side is looking like a screw but after trying my lovely Bergeon screw drivers, I realized I'd rather use my pin link remover.

Make sure to follow this advice as there no arrows on mine:

Take a pin out: push it out from the non screw designed side and pull it out with your fingers.

Take a pin back in: push from the screw design side and push it back in with ........your finger or nail!

2 remarks:

- I don't feel secured with these pins that comes out and in such an easy way.

- If you intend to order one note that there are not so many links. Make sure to order a spare link if you have very large wrists.

For the rest: it's a beauty.

Cheers

Stephane

Stephane,

Yesterday I spent 6 hours resizing a PO . Luckily I did not break anything. Today, I resized my Time Walker. After reading your note, I accomplished it in 10 minutes and did not damage anything. Thanks for posting this valuable tip.

Regards,

Gordon