When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first reps

diggs

I just received my first reps. I ordered a PO 45, PP 5070 and a quartz Cartier for my wife form Joshusa. All showed up at my office in an EMS envelope wrapped in bubble wrap. Surprisingly small package for what was inside. All the watches look great and run fine. I was a little concerned in the beginning when I received tracking info, but nothing showed up on the EMS site for 5 days. Josh said not to worry the forwarders were only waiting for the right opportunity to ship. Once it shipped it only took five days to reach the east coast of the US. So as all the veterans have said, be patient your shipment will reach you quickly one it gets in the system.

Is there a 12 step program to kick this habit?

I just received my first reps. I ordered a PO 45, PP 5070 and a quartz Cartier for my wife form Joshusa. All showed up at my office in an EMS envelope wrapped in bubble wrap. Surprisingly small package for what was inside. All the watches look great and run fine. I was a little concerned in the beginning when I received tracking info, but nothing showed up on the EMS site for 5 days. Josh said not to worry the forwarders were only waiting for the right opportunity to ship. Once it shipped it only took five days to reach the east coast of the US. So as all the veterans have said, be patient your shipment will reach you quickly one it gets in the system.

Is there a 12 step program to kick this habit?

Great. In the spirit of the other thread on truth in advertising, I feel it is my duty to inform you that the so called "Lemania" movement in your PP5070 is not a Lemania movement but an Asian chronograph movement based on the Venus 175. This movement is reviewed in Ziggy's section.

Have a nice day!!!

Yeah, good choice ! (I mean the Patek)

Look at my signature, I did a small review on the thing :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The Seagull "clone" inside is indeed not a Lemania (impossible for the price), and seems to be recognized as reliable in most threads I read about it. So, no worry, be happy ! :group:

And as most member would say when they find a watch to be nice : wear it well...

Yeah, good choice ! (I mean the Patek)

Look at my signature, I did a small review on the thing :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The Seagull "clone" inside is indeed not a Lemania (impossible for the price), and seems to be recognized as reliable in most threads I read about it. So, no worry, be happy ! :group:

And as most member would say when they find a watch to be nice : wear it well...

I read your and The Zigmeister's reviews before purchasing. I new what I was getting and found that most of the issues with the movement involved Daytona's or other chronos with dials at six. I know I'm new to this, but I have spent many hours on this forum since joining and my sense is that maybe we sometimes expect too much for what we are paying for these reps.