When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Received Ultimate PO today

diggs

I received my ultimate PO from Joshua today and as it is my first rep I'm very impressed. It looks as good as the gen Explorer II I'm wearing and feels more realistic. I've looked at it through a magnifying glass and I can make myself think the Omega logo might be misaligned, or some of the hour markers, or the numerals, but I think it is mostly optical illusions. To me it's a great watch for what it costs.

Can anyone help me with resizing the bracelet? I've done a search, but have only found that it is difficult.

basically, there are pins holding the bracelet together that you need to push out to remove links from the bracelet. pushing them out (and of course getting them back in) is the hard part. if you don't have the right tools (ie. a pin pusher made for these purposes), take it to a local watchmaker -- shouldn't cost more than $10-15 (depending on the watchmaker of course).

hope this helps....

deltatahoe

Or for the same money buy yourself a pin tool, which you can then use on future watches, I did hear that this particular watch is a [censored] to get the pins out of though so maybe you'd be better off leaving it to an expert this time, try not to take it to an Omega AD though ;)

I received my ultimate PO from Joshua today and as it is my first rep I'm very impressed. It looks as good as the gen Explorer II I'm wearing and feels more realistic. I've looked at it through a magnifying glass and I can make myself think the Omega logo might be misaligned, or some of the hour markers, or the numerals, but I think it is mostly optical illusions. To me it's a great watch for what it costs.

Can anyone help me with resizing the bracelet? I've done a search, but have only found that it is difficult.

And where are the pictures????? :rolleyes:

Find By-Tor's review thread (above). Find the post where I show you a picture of the tool to use to remove the pins. Obtain one (less than $10 from ebay). Go for it.

Without one of these tools you are seriously risking damaging your bracelet. If you are looking for short cuts there aren't any.....

I'm glad i took it to the local watchsmith.......with all the tools they got, they were surprises how tough these bracelet is.

please listen to the experience member.....either get the right tools or the right person to do it.

Got it done today. Watch repair shop at the mall. $10. The first place I went, a mall kiosk couldn't do it. too hard. They both looked the watch over very close, but didn't ask the obvious question.

I'm glad i took it to the local watchsmith.......with all the tools they got, they were surprises how tough these bracelet is.

please listen to the experience member.....either get the right tools or the right person to do it.