When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

LV Ladies Tambor (Rose Gold)

capt_cope

Here's the deal,

After receiving an excellent watch (sub beginmariner) from Josh, and after reading the countless good reviews about Josh and his service, I showed the site to my boss (don't want him thinking I could afford a REAL sub!) He was impressed with the level of quality in both the pictures of the Daytona selection (he has had a gen TT for a little over 10 years) and the look and feel of my sub. I came to find out that he showed the site to his daughter who ended up buying a Louis Vuitton Tambor Rose Gold. The watch arrived today, and the daughter hasn't seen it yet, but I noticed one HUGE problem: The watch only barely resembles the picture Josh has posted. I'll try to get a picture of it tomorrow so you too can compare what arrived, but suffice to say it isn't even in the same ballpark. The dial is all wrong, completely different graphic, not to mention "Louis Vuitton" is nowhere to be seen, that and there are no hour markers. The case is the same, same RG plating, same "engraving" on it, but the face of the watch is not at all what my boss' daughter ordered. If she has a problem with the watch I'll be in touch with Josh, I hope he'll be willing to explain or send out the correct model. Just thought I'd warn the rest of you who may have been thinking of picking this up (for yourself or a loved one) that what you see is NOT what you get.

I also have to say I'm a little shocked, I know there is no real standard or regulation for reps, but based on the numerous review of watchwindersworld and then my own experience ordering a rep, I really didn't see this one coming. This isn't a "little white lie" no hidden meaning behind "asia eta" here, it's just a different watch than pictured. Clearly a rep of the same model, but a very different one.

Here's a link to the watch she ordered: http://watchwindersworld.com/lv10007-tambo...ial-p-2218.html

Quick edit!

Just got an email back from Josh, sounds like this was just a mixup, and should my boss' daughter want it resolved I'm sure Josh will be willing to help out. I'd also like to point out that after reading my post again I come off rather negative towards Josh, and while I'm still a little worried about the situation, I'm sure that Josh will live up to his reputation, and I'm not in any way "bashing" him as a dealer, I have personally had nothing but excellent service, quick accurate response to my emails, and very swift shipping.