When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari FER0002 by Officine Panerai

Guest TTK

yeah..........but if you drove a ferrari would you wear a maserati watch??

Point taken. I don't even own a Ferrari, but I want it. More because of Ferrari F1 though :o

yeah..........but if you drove a ferrari would you wear a maserati watch??

Yeah.....I'd simply tell them that I sold the Ferrari.....and upgraded to the Maserati......

:D

As for the watch.....I don't care what it says on the dial.....it's the quality that inspires me.....besides which.....if asked why I was wearing a Ferrari watch......I would just make the enquirer extremely envious.......how.....I hear you ask....?

Well...simply put....I'd tell him that a buddy of mine owns a Ferrari and got a couple of invites to a champagne and strawberries dealer promo night......I filled out a questionnaire.....lied about earning in the 6 figures bracket......and got entered in the dealer's raffle......I won the watch.....I can't afford the car tho'....but heck the watch cost me nothing other than having to drinks ome champers and eat from a wonderful buffet......you know what the enquirer would say......'YOU JAMMY BASTARD'........:lol:

Edited by TTK

Hey neil, Since i see you in here thought I'd ping you on payment info for that Chopard GTXL via moneybookers. I finally got my account verified and I just needed to know what email address to pay you at :)

Just ordered one from trusty,he's got it for $218 !!!

Yeah......and misdescribed again.......plus it's dropshipped.......and only one strap......and not QC checked or pressure tested.......but I suppose when you've been caught with your panties round your ankle......you may as well offer the members something to get back in their good graces.....:lol:

BTW......Stuckey......THIS IS MY THREAD......DON'T CRAP ON IT AGAIN......

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WATCH IS NOT THE SAME AS OTHERS THAT ARE ADVERTISED HERE.......I'M SELLING A DIFFERENT WATCH.....!

Edited by TTK

Guest RiverwindMDS
Only the hands have lume......it's bright enough...but not up to Superlume standards......!

Thank you very much. Can you make a lume shot?

Does somebody knows if the original have also lume only on the hands as well?