When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Ferrari Chrono Yellow

subzero1

Hi, just picked this up. Had some problems with the top lug screw but managed to get it sorted (despite King refusing to help me with it and accusing me of damaging the watch). Anyway, its a great rep and the quality overall is outstanding, easily among the top 5 reps I own. The strap is very good quality, best I've seen on a rep yet. I changed the stitching to yellow since I think it looks much sharper like that compared to the stock white stitching. Enough talking, here's some pics:

225089-13488.jpg

225089-13489.jpg

225089-13490.jpg

225089-13491.jpg

225089-13492.jpg

225089-13493.jpg

Thanks! There's 2 ways you can do it, you can unstitch the old white stitch and re-stitch it with new yellow stitching (there's a tutorial here on how to do restitching), or you can use a yellow sharpie to color the white stitching. I went the sharpie route, it worked out pretty well :)

Very nice watch and you did well with the Sharpie coloring. :) I just wish it had a date window, I would use that more than the chrono to time myself running up and down the stairs at work. ;)

I happen to have chance to put Gen one with date window, non-chrono @ Tourneau today. Very nice piece. Price tag was $5300.00 and AD senior rep told me that not many dealers have it yet in their store. I'm very tempted to get rep one since photo from saah or TTK look very close to the Gen one I tried it today. One thing now I can say which one is rep is that back of gen was A04XX/1000. Rep shows AXXX/700.