When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just got the new Steelfish. Wow.

Antonio

Got in the new Steelfish from Joshua. It's fantastic. Solidly built, I pulled the crown out to set date/time and it winds wonderfully. Caught my breath as I looked at the face. It makes me as happy to look at it as my SD and other watches. Beautiful detailing. Had the band resized at my local watch shop, he thought it was the gen. For whatever reason he doesn't remember me coming in and admitting reps before.

I've seen (and participated in) the big thread in general discussion. This watch was a replacement for an AP that wasn't working, Joshua made good on it as he has on other things in the past. I'm not trying to be a fanboy, but I am impressed with the service I've had from Joshua.

Pics to come eventually.

Got in the new Steelfish from Joshua. It's fantastic. Solidly built, I pulled the crown out to set date/time and it winds wonderfully. Caught my breath as I looked at the face. It makes me as happy to look at it as my SD and other watches. Beautiful detailing. Had the band resized at my local watch shop, he thought it was the gen. For whatever reason he doesn't remember me coming in and admitting reps before.

I've seen (and participated in) the big thread in general discussion. This watch was a replacement for an AP that wasn't working, Joshua made good on it as he has on other things in the past. I'm not trying to be a fanboy, but I am impressed with the service I've had from Joshua.

Pics to come eventually.

Which color steelfish did you go with?

What style strap or bracelet did you choose?

I am also a big fan of Joshua - never a disappointment

Thanks

Barry

Which color steelfish did you go with?

What style strap or bracelet did you choose?

I am also a big fan of Joshua - never a disappointment

Thanks

Barry

hey man, if you really want to check one out - i have it. in blue. its freaking awesome. I highly recommend getting the leather strap to go with it, its super high quality. I also get the SS because its better for re-sale value. But, the straps on these are soft, comfortable thick - very very nice.

@ phoband: Congrats :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I just gave mine away (as you know :whistling: ) and went for a black face SF.

Due to the strap: Try the genuine rubber strap. It is 60 Euro at this time and available in any AD store. I already have it in black. Just waiting for the black SF arrival :wub:

hey man, if you really want to check one out - i have it. in blue. its freaking awesome. I highly recommend getting the leather strap to go with it, its super high quality. I also get the SS because its better for re-sale value. But, the straps on these are soft, comfortable thick - very very nice.

Thanks Phoband; I will give you a call during the week to take a look

I too love the leather look!!!