When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC GST TI from precious time

psda

I've recently received my IWC GST TI from PT.

Communication was easy, watch was delivered within a few days to Central Europe, quality of watch is very good (looks like gen, Valjoux 7750 copy, no lume).

I can only recommend precious time.

Cheers

psda

Edited by psda

I've recently received my IWC GST TI from PT.

Communication was easy, watch was delivered within a few days to Central Europe, quality of watch is very good (looks like gen, Valjoux 7750 copy, no lume).

I can only recommend precious time.

Cheers

psda

Great looking watch! I am looking for one...how much did you get yours for may I ask? How do I contact precious time?

Guest Sql_pl

Congratulations. GSTs are cool.

But be sure to check your 12 hr subdial - I see that it is not correctly resetted - you may have a problem with a plastic brake that keeps it at 12 while the chrono is off.

Congratulations. GSTs are cool.

But be sure to check your 12 hr subdial - I see that it is not correctly resetted - you may have a problem with a plastic brake that keeps it at 12 while the chrono is off.

This is right, it keeps going even if the crono is off- what can I do?

This is right, it keeps going even if the crono is off- what can I do?

Sorry to say...either send it to The Zigmeister, bring it to a local watchsmith (bad idea) or ask Jay at PT what to do.

I would opt for contacting Precious Time and ask them for a replacement. If you just got it, there is cleary a problem that your dealer should take care of for you.

Good luck and sorry to hear about your problem.

Sorry to say...either send it to The Zigmeister, bring it to a local watchsmith (bad idea) or ask Jay at PT what to do.

I would opt for contacting Precious Time and ask them for a replacement. If you just got it, there is cleary a problem that your dealer should take care of for you.

Good luck and sorry to hear about your problem.

Thx, I've already emailed him, I'll post what's going on.