When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help with watch winder

hwrd

Can anyone help describe how the watch is positioned with this particular watch winder purchased on E bay. Does not fit properly. No Instructions provided. All help appreciated. Hwrd

Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220094302798&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012

Could you be more precise? The positioning of the watch seems like any other winder except that is it vertical. Wich watch are you trying to put in? I have two winders and in one of them my Breitling Superocean doesn't fit, because of the size (touches the winder door crystal).

Could you be more precise? The positioning of the watch seems like any other winder except that is it vertical. Wich watch are you trying to put in? I have two winders and in one of them my Breitling Superocean doesn't fit, because of the size (touches the winder door crystal).

One is a RolexSub with SS bracelet and the other is an Omega PO (42mm) with SS bracelet. There is aremovable part (revolving platform) which fits into a "well". Cannot position the watch onto the removable portion on which the watch sits. Bracelet does not fit properly so replacing the platform to make contact with lower revolving part ("well") can't be done.

This the best I can do to explain problem. The problem I think relates to 2 separate parts which do not fit properly when watch put on the revolving platform. Thanx for any and all help.

Hwrd

One is a RolexSub with SS bracelet and the other is an Omega PO (42mm) with SS bracelet. There is aremovable part (revolving platform) which fits into a "well". Cannot position the watch onto the removable portion on which the watch sits. Bracelet does not fit properly so replacing the platform to make contact with lower revolving part ("well") can't be done. This the best I can do to explain problem. The problem I think relates to 2 separate parts which do not fit properly when watch put on the revolving platform. Thanx for any and all help.

Hwrd

Any chance you could post pictures of this?

Totally different set up than I have in my horizontal type winders.

You may be right about the vertical position but in my estimation the winder is of poor quality and not put together well. In fact quite shoddy!!

I would look elsewhere even if it costs a little more. Unable to take pictures at this time, however will attempt to contact seller for more info and post a follow up thread.