When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ferrari series group buy?

yodaddynukka

hello,

i am in talks with a reputable dealer about a possible group buy purchase on the awesome ferrari line. nothing is set in stone as of yet as we are in talks. but the dealer wants me to gauge interest to see how many interested parties there are. so if u are an interested party, please reply here. thanks!

Edited by yodaddynukka

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TTK just posted a message about having a very well done Ferrari. I think in the dealre forum.

/Tim

im am quite certain that the dealer in mention and TTK's ferrari comes from the same factory.

Neil now states on his Ferrari sale...

***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WATCH I AM SELLING IS NOT THE SAME AS OTHERS BEING ADVERTISED FOR SALE HERE***

hmmm :unsure:

just got a reply from the dealer, KING. KING quoted me a price of 280USD with free shipping for the chrono version. we only need 10 pieces for this price to take effect. if everyone is ok with that price please let me know here and we can move foward with the group buy.

if anyone can find a better price from a different (or same) dealer, by all means please do so and spearhead the group buy.

fyi- all payments will go directly to KING and i am in no way making any profit from the group buy.

Slightly confused, maybe someone can clarify.

King's website shows pictures of the watch fitted with both leather and rubber straps and describes the watch thus:

PANERAI-PANERAI-PAN-173-Ferrari

ASIAN 7750 MOVEMENT 28800bhp with

SAPPHIRE Have leather strap with rubber strap

SIZE:44.5mm

Don't mean to be dim but does this mean that both straps are supplied and if not which do you get?

I've emailed King about this but no reply yet.

Regards

Nigel

just got a reply from the dealer, KING. KING quoted me a price of 280USD with free shipping for the chrono version. we only need 10 pieces for this price to take effect. if everyone is ok with that price please let me know here and we can move foward with the group buy.

if anyone can find a better price from a different (or same) dealer, by all means please do so and spearhead the group buy.

fyi- all payments will go directly to KING and i am in no way making any profit from the group buy.

I am ok with the price, :thumbsupsmileyanim: Thanks!!