When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ferrari series group buy?

yodaddynukka

I would be in but have other things cooking. I hope the best luck in the GB. King is great, but I happen to see that Sash has the Ferarri gmt for $219 shipped this week! That makes me think maybe one can get that. The chrono I am not sure about but anyone asked him?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far we have:

me

littleme

dvn

chicken manny

manny816

overboosted

randstad

3 more!

I have to pass on this one but just FYI I emailed an enquiry to King from my private email address, so no connection to this board, and was quoted 280 USD with free shipping for a single purchase so I don't see why the numbers need to reach 10 for a group buy.

How many mannys is too many? is two mannys ok or is two mannys two too many? just wondered :D

The more Mannys the better. Now Chickens is another story.

I have to pass on this one but just FYI I emailed an enquiry to King from my private email address, so no connection to this board, and was quoted 280 USD with free shipping for a single purchase so I don't see why the numbers need to reach 10 for a group buy.

Hmmmmm, that doesn't sound fair, does it? Maybe if we get 20 buyers together we can get it for 290 USD. :blink:

yeah i just emailed king to find out what is going on and it seems like she is selling this piece for 280USD for a single order, so i asked her what is going on?!?!?! she emailed me this response:

friend:

hi,because usd 280 already is whoesale price :)

so what have i been wasting this time and energy for?!?!?!?!!? so i asked her if at least she can add both leather and rubber straps for the group buy. still waiting on a response. what a bummer...

Guest overboosted

Nobody will have the Chrono for 218,,,maybe the GMT or Auto,,,but not the Chrono

EDIT: oops a little late on that reply :)

Edited by overboosted

Guest overboosted

If "wholesale" is $280 shipped I dont see her giving us any lower than that,,,maybe Neil will get some.....I emailed him a day or so ago,,,but he never reponded.

If "wholesale" is $280 shipped I dont see her giving us any lower than that,,,maybe Neil will get some.....I emailed him a day or so ago,,,but he never reponded.

Don't see how 280USD is wholesale if that is the price she offers on a single purchase, my understanding of the word "wholesale" is the price at which a dealer buys in their stock.

Don't see how 280USD is wholesale if that is the price she offers on a single purchase, my understanding of the word "wholesale" is the price at which a dealer buys in their stock.

also, if the price from a GB is the same as you buy 1, why do you need to group up 10 or more people?