When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ferrari series group buy?

yodaddynukka

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be interested in a group buy at that price....there isn't enough in it....what some members forget is that $280.00 isn't worth a lot in other currencies.....the war has eaten up the equity in the $$$...!

$280.00 converst to just under 8500 Thai baht.......take away 1100 baht for EMS....100 baht for packaging.....that leaves you with 7300 baht to manouevre with....looking at an approx cost of 6000 baht..( and that's a debatebale price )...for the item...means you are left with a potential profit of 1300 baht....which is $42.00 at todays rate of 33 baht to the $.....take away....2% of Monyebookers fee...1.08...= $40.00+....and you have to provide a guarantee against Customs or theft loss.....don't know about Ruby....but it doesn't factor out to a good deal....!

Guest overboosted

I am having a major issue with King right now anyway,,,,would suggest nobody buys from her,,,,,kinda got screwed out of a Hublot Big Bang and she wont answer my emails,,,,which seems she's emailing yoda back. It wasnt a customs loss, it was her fault,,,she sent the wrong packages to the wrong people. So somebody got a nice Big Bang out of it :(

Guest overboosted
And as you might know from all her mails that her english is near zero and she uses an online translater for mailing....she is def. aware of your prob an situation....no need to blackball her future sales.

but she hasnt answered my emails from the last 3 days, but answered yoda's group buy questions???

this is her orginal reply:

hi,friend;

my open price is usd 280.

free shipping .and group buy price friend how much you like give me?

and 10pcs start-xxpcs.

waiting for your message

regards

king

Why is no-one seeing that shes saying what her single price is and asking how much you want to pay for them as a group buy?

Guest overboosted

i saw it,,,can never tell with her engrish

...you must understand that.....you mailed with a PROBLEM and yoda mailed with upcoming BUSINESS ;)

Be asured... she knows you are waiting!

Theo

Right,,,she knows,,,,,,,and cares not to do anything

just take money, and thats it

Guest overboosted

i simply implied we need to be cautious with King,,,,,many have had issues lately,,,,you brought it back up,,,,

end,,,,

now on to the main topic,,,,,,definitely dont overlook sash :)

here's my take...

this thread was originally started for GB with king... i respect that and i dont want to sound like i am under-cutting anyone.. so if there is no deal with king.. i can step in and help..

my advertised price for the chrono is $329 shipped via EMS... (i dont hide my prices)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Sash-Panerai-Fer...008-t23414.html

if we are able to gather at least 15 order, i can deal at $269 shipped via EMS..

however there is a catch... i need payment with WU.. since paypal and moneybooker is no longer good for me

which means, i need 1 trusted member to consolidate the order and wire me the money...

you are getting this watch

229523-12468.gif

229523-12469.gif

if there is any questions, please feel free to post here as i like openess... rather than member has to cut and paste my response here..

cheers

it is nice to see a second dealer step in..... I may sound like a pig (sorry). But with the recent price drop (war)on most Ferrari watches....the % is still far greater than the GB discount price.

here's my calculation

Sach drop the GMT price from $299 to $219, that is ~27% discount.

The original price on Chrono is $329 and GB price is $269...which is only ~18% discount.

***Remember this is based on Mathematics, not business mind***