When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"Perfect" Sea-Dweller - Swiss ETA 2836

johnboy777

Before I pull the trigger on the "Perfect" Sea Dweller at $328, just thought I'd get some opions. I've purchase 7 watches all together from these vendors over the last few months and have been very pleased. But as I recall when this watch was available, it was $258 or so, and one of the better Rollie reps.

Any opinions?

John

If Rivers is decent then it should NOT use a Submariner case with a thicker case back, a common trick to make out the watch is matching the gens dimensions. More importantly it should have a thicker bezel like the genuine, which is something I have NEVER seen on a Sea-Dweller replica.

Cheers :D

OOOHHH!Again and again....there is no good modern seadweller!There are only cheap or expensive WRONG modern seadwellers :thumbdown: ....come on people!

Yep if there was a good modern Sea-Dweller I would own it :)

If only the rep makers realised there is a big hole in the market waiting to be filled :p

... well, sadly, I am not a real uber-accurate-rep replica-type. Anything close that'll keep good time, and I'd call it a success. Money's not really a big issue, but I don't think I have the patience to go after a MBW vintage 1665.

Unless someone wants to unload one in my direction :victory:

Cheers,

John

Well don't buy the $328 version then as you would be throwing money away. Hell you can get the Breitling Steelfish for LESS than that and it's a vastly superia watch in every way.

If you really must get a modern Sea-Dweller just get the cheapest ETA version you can locate..............