When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

can anyone give me the recipe for making...

lionsandtigers

why is that? I am a noob to building pam's so any education would be great, please, school me....

Gen parts ... especially mvts Cost lots $$$$ but, that would be the case with any top end brand not just Panerai.. :mellow:

In anycase I'm sure some of these guys will point you in the right direction for your project.. :)

Edited by Pam-O-licious

A good starting point to find genuine PAM parts is:

*** nowhere ***

sorry :(

you can pm me for all the help you need my friend :) i just finished a rolex movement version and i'm working on a cortebert 617. i'd get the hell away from the rolex movement unless you want a serious amount of modification to make it all work! no drop in parts at all. everything modded! the cortebert 617 is great to start and a seriously good movement! i'd do a two hand watch and cut the seconds wheel stem. the pam hands at least are closer to fitting and plenty of parts are available. vintage is fun! here is a few pieces to my current project. the dial i bronzed, and did a vintage lume and aged. the hands are the original cortebert hands that i have since applied a vintage lume to. these are tough projects but really sweet when finished and you will appreciate them more than any rep.

228666-12651.jpg

228666-12652.jpg

228666-12653.jpg