When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GAH! Jaw dropping Live Auction

Tim

Antiquorum is running an eB*y Live Auction and they have some jaw dropping pieces in the auction. All Omega, and I think that these pieces are on consignement via Omega itself because they are all carrying an Omega warranty. Lots of Omega Speedmaster Moon watch special editions (Snoppy Award, Moon to Mars, Apollo XI, etc.). A skeleton Speedmaster Moon in Platinum! Military Omegas galore--an Aviator Omega sold in 1935 to the German Wehrmacht!?!?!?! An Omega Dinosaure which I think still has the trophy of thinnest production watch ever made. It is almost like Omega is selling off their watch museum.

Antiquorum Auction

/Tim

They have several actually worn in the movie Bond watches as well.

The even have a

Maybe Paul is behind all of this? :lol:

I don't particularly know why this one is special. I thought that all manual wind Speedmasters with an acrylic crystal were "Moon Watches". Was this one sold to NASA or something?

/Tim

LOL!

This should be removed from ebay, they are selling replica's... I bet it is paul :thumbsupsmileyanim:

MISSIONS Omega, Speedmaster Missions Collection, No. 33 of 40 sets. Made in 1998. Extremely rare and impressive set of 23 Omega Speedmaster wristwatches in a large fitted case, comprising 22 Omega Speedmaster Professionals, Ref. ST 345.0022, with missions emblem on the subsidiary seconds dial, and one Broad Arrow replica, Ref. ST 345.0222, a display caliber 1861, and a loupe. Accompanied by the guarantee, instructions, original certificate and a book detailing the missions represented in the set. This set is sold with a Certificate of Authenticity and a 2-year Omega guarantee.

This should be removed from ebay, they are selling replica's... I bet it is paul :thumbsupsmileyanim:

MISSIONS Omega, Speedmaster Missions Collection, No. 33 of 40 sets. Made in 1998. Extremely rare and impressive set of 23 Omega Speedmaster wristwatches in a large fitted case, comprising 22 Omega Speedmaster Professionals, Ref. ST 345.0022, with missions emblem on the subsidiary seconds dial, and one Broad Arrow replica, Ref. ST 345.0222, a display caliber 1861, and a loupe. Accompanied by the guarantee, instructions, original certificate and a book detailing the missions represented in the set. This set is sold with a Certificate of Authenticity and a 2-year Omega guarantee.

Anticipated price between $80,000 and $120,000. Like I said, GAH!!!

I registered for the auction just so I can watch! I might bid on one or two, though I'd like to figure out what the models marked "So Called" are all about.

/Tim