When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Superocean Steelfish from Precious Time

gruva

This is my first purchase from PT. I have so far used Andrew as my dealer and he is a great dealer and a great guy in every way. This time i thought a should use an european dealer, and a chose PT. I have exchanged e-mails with him earlier regarding the Seawolf and he was very helpful and quick in his replies.

He didn

Very nice watch. I too decided to try Precious Time because I live in France and wanted to try someone closer. Also the hand inspection of the watch before sending it to me is something I wanted as I have not had good luck with drop-shipped watches lately. I ordered the same watch except it has the white dial. It looks like your dial is black. Very nice, it was a difficult decision for me between black and white. My Chrono Avenger is black so I though why not white this time.

Usil-

Edited by Usil

The black dial is the one and only :lol: The concentric rings "play" wonderful with the light. Sometimes the dial shines in a black/ silver tone :wub: I really love my SFwhich arrived a few days ago. Since that my other watches even my gen watches are "sleeping" in their boxes ^_^