When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New ferrari group buy thread!

yodaddynukka

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine showed up just as I was about to email Sash to ask if it had been shipped out yet. It took me 5 minutes just to cut thru the box and all the layers of wrapping. The watch looks great, feels very substantial and heavy. The chrono works well and springs back perfectly upon reset. Thanks Sash.

Mine also came today , original replacement and I'm over the moon with it .

Sash kept his word and has been nothing but a gentleman , even though he is going to

be out of pocket.

I will be using him as much as I can from now so he can make back his losses.

A very decent and genuine dealer .

Ditto for me. The watch arrived this morning with the extra strap. Everything checks out and works! Sash - thanks for following through on this. Andrew

Mine also came today , original replacement and I'm over the moon with it .

Sash kept his word and has been nothing but a gentleman , even though he is going to

be out of pocket.

I will be using him as much as I can from now so he can make back his losses.

A very decent and genuine dealer .

I'm really pleased that after waiting some of you are receiving your watches.However I have no tracking info from the sorting office @ shanghai,that was on the 27/05/07.I hope that being patient will reap it's rewards. :pray:

Anyone any ideas?

Well mine finally came today. Special delivery, express from China.

I was a little surprised by the size of the box, much smaller than I had anticipated.

I also noticed that the whole package was very poorly put together.

As i unwrapped the bubble wrap this is what i saw...

256388-6447.jpg

(I don't have my digital camera today so i used my Phone. I know the picture sucks, so please spare me the criticism for it.)

not only is the crystal shattered beyond recognition, there are no pushers for the chrono functions, just stems.

I have had it, its been two months and this is beyond frustrating. I wish you all the best of luck, this one just isn't going to happen for me

Ps. Looks like nice AR on the crystal shards

pysher.. i can assure you that all parcel were packed the same way as it should and some of the members has already recieved the watch in perfect condition.. this is very unfortunate and unacceptable if i am in your shoe..

lets take this off-line to see how we can resolve this

Mine is at the postoffice, wasn't home yesterday when they tried to deliver. i should have it today and I'll post pics and a review for sash :)

I heard nothing from the tracking since it left shanghai 0n the 27,I'm in the uk.

(What do you all think)Could we please start a list of the ?10/15 in the group buy who has and who has not, received and where you are?

Sash

can you please contact me so we can sort this out,I have been fairly patient and don't mean it be impatient but there has been no change in tracking info and unfortunately it appears that again I am not going to get your package.

Thanks

Scooters and LittleMe you're probably interested in this.

Mine's still the same too on the EMS site.

BUT, and its a big but for those still waiting, www.parcelforce.com (enter your EMS tracking number and click track, then tracking details) now show my watch as arrived in the UK (well, destination country). This has only happened today, so if you haven't already, I suggest you fellas check there.