When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New ferrari group buy thread!

yodaddynukka

hello,

SASH has stepped up to the plate to offer the ferrari scuderia chrono for 269USD shipped if we can reach 15 pieces. the only catch is he only accepts western union. so he is asking that one RESPECTED member take responsibility for the payment of the entire group buy. i am not comfortable to take on this position so if anyone else is willing, please respond here.

one other suggestion i have is that maybe we can send SEPARATE western union payments to him as long as he knows that whoever is sending the payment is part of the group buy. is this ok with you SASH?

hopefully we can finally get this damn group buy completed, lol...

Edited by TwoTone

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

yeah, i can accept seperate WU payments too...

1) yodaddynukka

please add on to the list... 15 is the minimun to reach the price...

if you have any questions, please feel free to email or PM me.. or even post it here, i try to answer to the best i can.

this is the link to my regular sales thread

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Sash-Panerai-Fer...008-t23414.html

Guest overboosted

seperate payments would mean evryone pays an extra $20 for WU fees if I am thinking correct.. If we pool the $$ together we only pay one fee. Not sure how they calculate thier fees though.

1. yodaddynukka

2. bigpos

3. physher007

4. overboosted

I think that we need confirmation on which strap will be coming with it, and I personally would like to know what the difference between this one and the GMT ttk is selling.

Seeing as he wants to make such a big deal of it

I agree as well and may well be interested, however I would like to know what the differences are with TTKs version - even if it is just the non-chrono. The only thing I see so far are that the screws aren't blued.

Also, how is the rubber strap - is it like PureTime's one that does not pick up dust like the previous rep rubber straps (eg. Omega SMP strap, Pam straps, etc) ?

The difference is very simple.....EVERY dealer who has quoted this watch..with the exception of me......claims it is 13mm thick......well it isn't....it's 17.2mm thick....so either something is very wrong.....in that they are either selling a different watch......or they can't be relied upon to get it right.....!

I sell the watch with a standard rubber strap with deployant buckle........I also include the black and yellow strap with ADDITIONAL deployant buckle.....!

230324-12306.jpg

My understanding is THIS THREAD is for a group buy from Sash for the Chrono model Ferrari for $269USD shipped EMS. From reading the threads it would be a leather strap as Sash stated the cost of adding the rubber strap with deployment would be too much. There was approximately 7 interested buyers on the old thread, which got confused with going off in too many tangents. Might I suggest we leave this thread to those who would add their name to the group buy! And use the older thread for questions! I am posting in the other thread with a question for Sash on straps. Hoping to add my name to this list soon.

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

1. yodaddynukka

2. bigpos

3. physher007

4. overboosted

I think that we need confirmation on which strap will be coming with it, and I personally would like to know what the difference between this one and the GMT ttk is selling.

Seeing as he wants to make such a big deal of it

Guest overboosted
The difference is very simple.....EVERY dealer who has quoted this watch..with the exception of me......claims it is 13mm thick......well it isn't....it's 17.2mm thick....so either something is very wrong.....in that they are either selling a different watch......or they can't be relied upon to get it right.....!

I sell the watch with a standard rubber strap with deployant buckle........I also include the black and yellow strap with ADDITIONAL deployant buckle.....!

230407-12288.jpg

but do you have Chronos ready to ship?.....if you did, you wouldn't, cause they'd be sold out already :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My understanding is THIS THREAD is for a group buy from Sash for the Chrono model Ferrari for $269USD shipped EMS. From reading the threads it would be a leather strap as Sash stated the cost of adding the rubber strap with deployment would be too much. There was approximately 7 interested buyers on the old thread, which got confused with going off in too many tangents. Might I suggest we leave this thread to those who would add their name to the group buy! And use the older thread for questions! I am posting in the other thread with a question for Sash on straps. Hoping to add my name to this list soon.

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

i agree, please leave it as a leave your name down thread, Q&A can be answered at the other thread..

15 person for a quality watch going at $269 is really isnt hard to achieve..

thanks