When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New ferrari group buy thread!

yodaddynukka

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is very simple.....EVERY dealer who has quoted this watch..with the exception of me......claims it is 13mm thick......well it isn't....it's 17.2mm thick....so either something is very wrong.....in that they are either selling a different watch......or they can't be relied upon to get it right.....!

I sell the watch with a standard rubber strap with deployant buckle........I also include the black and yellow strap with ADDITIONAL deployant buckle.....!

231104-12062.jpg

Perhaps one of those that have bought this already can confirm the thickness?

I know V won't be back for a week or 2 so we may have to wait that long. How about any others?

$269 shipped by EMS. I thought one of the RWG dealer is offering a special for $218 but not sure if it include shipping. Please refer to dealer section.

It is a beautiful watch but is it close to the original?

$218 is for the non-chrono version... $269 is for chrono version only valid for group buy discount, normal retail price at $329..

cheers

ok guys... good news.. i just gotten news that i can offer the same price for just 10 watches... no need to reach 15..

so we need 1 more!!!

there are other payment options other than WU... since the fee's is pretty high and does not justify the discount.

interested parties will recieve an PM from me..

cheers

ok guys... good news.. i just gotten news that i can offer the same price for just 10 watches... no need to reach 15..

so we need 1 more!!!

there are other payment options other than WU... since the fee's is pretty high and does not justify the discount.

interested parties will recieve an PM from me..

cheers

Please use the email link on the profile (PMs are full) and let me know these options.

Thanks!

Cool, we are good to go. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Do you think I will look silly wearing that watch while rocking my 1979 Pinto Wagon? :whistling:

Don't worry, i'll be wearing it while driving my Suburban.