When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New ferrari group buy thread!

yodaddynukka

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates:

For those early bird who make the payment, your watch will be send out by latest this weekend.. i will have the watch by thursday but i need some time to test all the watch first.

The delay was caused by the rubber straps that i received, the rubber feels very cheap and i have returned the rubber strap to exchange for a better one's.

For late comers, you understand the condition.. and it will be + 3 days before i send the watch out.

Updates:

For those early bird who make the payment, your watch will be send out by latest this weekend.. i will have the watch by thursday but i need some time to test all the watch first.

The delay was caused by the rubber straps that i received, the rubber feels very cheap and i have returned the rubber strap to exchange for a better one's.

For late comers, you understand the condition.. and it will be + 3 days before i send the watch out.

Only watching with interest (no spending money at the moment). I do want to say that you guys are lucky as Sash seems to be really doing the quality control here and looking out for everyone. That is more than worth any waiting time.

Updates:

Sash, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say, thanks for the extra attention to detail!

guys... i chose to break the bad news (2 bad news) by posting in this topic rather than sending individual PM's which will end up flooding my inbox..

i have inform everyone that i can ship the watches out by this weekend but unfortunately this will not happen.. i am feeling like [censored] when i have to break this news to everyone especially when you have already patiently waiting for what you have paid.. but i cant deliver what i have promised..

i am sooo sorry... the problem is with the rubber straps.. the factory told me that i can have it by today (saturday), but it didnt happen... i have a good word with the owner and i made him promised to give me asap... now the 2nd bad news... china is celebrating labour day (golden week) for at least 4 days till 3 may before everything is back to normal...

this is my 1st time organizing a group buy and i hate to disappoint so many people at 1 time... so once again, i offer my sincere apology.

Since the bad news was posted on this topic and not in PM, I'll ask my question here. Will the watches and straps for those who paid back when the group buy started expect to have them shipped by this weekend?

hi whateveraddy,

if there is no unforeseenable circumstances, i dont see any problem getting it out by this weekend... everything is on a standstill here during the labour day golden week.. most businesses are closed till 4 May.. although i am not taking a break but there is little i can do now..

cheers

hi whateveraddy,

if there is no unforeseenable circumstances, i dont see any problem getting it out by this weekend... everything is on a standstill here during the labour day golden week.. most businesses are closed till 4 May.. although i am not taking a break but there is little i can do now..

cheers

we eagerly await our new toys :Jumpy: