When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In case you didn't know

tonton2000

I noticed it. It's pretty sweet that this one has the LE engravings and the correct "Kevlar, Ceramic" engravings on the back. But wow the price tag sucks. I would get this, but get a black strap to replace the god awful yellow strap, but i like the yellow sides, and that's it.

$660/US

for a watch that may become a paperweight in a few months because of the movement?

and i actually like the yellow but it would only be cool if you already had another big bang ;)

i paid $700 for a used gen SMP on the blue rubber dive strap w/deployment...

Guest chronomat123

@Longshot: Agreed.

Ya know, I don't know how well these HBBs are selling for Josh and Andrew, but if they were to warranty the movement for, say, 1 year against defects, they would sell A LOT MORE of these. I would be all over the HBB-- even with its ridiculous price tag-- if it had a warranty, and I suspect I'm not the only one.

So, dealers, if these reps are really all you make them out to be, why not slap warranties on 'em?

A $600 watch should be of good enough quality that it would merit a 1 year warranty.

I fear the reason they'd never do that is because they know how much of a piece of sh!t the movement is... :black_eye:

It probably would've been more appropriate to photograph that watch with lemons in the background.