When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eddie Lee

coltrim

Hi Guys,

has anyone heard from Eddie Lee- I've been pm and emailing him for 2 weeks but haven't got a reply.

hi folks, i hate talking to myself!!

I'm having a few problems getting eddie to reply; he sold me a faulty watch, i returned it, he said he'd received it but weeks later i've no watch and he won't return emails or pms. i can't afford to throw away $330.

is this normal behaviour?

I'd love to hear from the experts.

I asked Eddie Lee a question about the differences between the Asian and Swiss 7750 movements in the BCE and, as usual, received an answer couched in his usual cryptic style in about 20 minutes. Do not send PMs; he rarely reads them. Use his e-mail address: sunshine300@shaw.ca.

I asked Eddie Lee a question about the differences between the Asian and Swiss 7750 movements in the BCE and, as usual, received an answer couched in his usual cryptic style in about 20 minutes. Do not send PMs; he rarely reads them. Use his e-mail address: sunshine300@shaw.ca.

thanks, i've sent about a dozen emails but no reply. beginning to feel ripped off!!

thanks, i've sent about a dozen emails but no reply. beginning to feel ripped off!!

Eddie's a nice guy, and he does his best balancing his real job and this hobby. But, this is not cool at all.

Sometimes he may not have information for you, but he should still email you back with the latest update on your order.

Eddie, this guy needs help. We all know you are a good guy, so show him!

Eddie's a nice guy, and he does his best balancing his real job and this hobby. But, this is not cool at all.

Sometimes he may not have information for you, but he should still email you back with the latest update on your order.

Eddie, this guy needs help. We all know you are a good guy, so show him!

hi,

perhaps there's a genuine excuse, if so i'll be the first to say so. As things stand i've made every step to contact him. this is a last resort.

hi,

perhaps there's a genuine excuse, if so i'll be the first to say so. As things stand i've made every step to contact him. this is a last resort.

hi guys,

just had an email saying the watch is in customs and he'll send out another.