When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New HBB

tobico

Don't worry, I have it in mind, in fact, I already had one that a friend lent to me for few months...but now, I am waiting for the secont running at 12. I heard that MBW had baught AP modules to copy them to have the good subdial disposition...I don't know if that is a rumor or the truth, but if it's true, I'll go for it imediately even if it costs me an arm and a leg!!!

Nice thought, I shall have a mind set like u. But remember you will need at least one arm to keep the watch ticking. HBB doesnt look good on a leg.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definitely screwed now. I already have the SS version of the watch, but I can see now that the carbon fibre dial and the ceramic bezel are going to force me into action. Wouldn't have predicted that. I made it part of my buying decision to get the SS version that I would be just as happy with that one. I really believed it, or else I wouldn't have even got the SS one at the time. Argh.

At least my SS HBB is serviced.

I am definitely screwed now. I already have the SS version of the watch, but I can see now that the carbon fibre dial and the ceramic bezel are going to force me into action. Wouldn't have predicted that. I made it part of my buying decision to get the SS version that I would be just as happy with that one. I really believed it, or else I wouldn't have even got the SS one at the time. Argh.

At least my SS HBB is serviced.

I am sure stop going online will help with your thirst. Then focus on your work, block all the friends who know about watch

UPDATE:

Just got the newest black datewheel model from Angus.

Great news:

materials are now engraved on the backside, plus the E in Hublote is no longer there.

Cheers,

M

Please post a picture showing the back of the watch!!!

Sorry, hope to tomorrow evening.

Went to use my camera and batteries are no good.

Have no other AA's around and emptied every remote in the house, but the camera requires brand new batteries appartantly.

Top on backside on metal states: Titanium

Bottom on backside on metal states: Ceramic

Laser engraved.

Cheers,

M

Sorry, hope to tomorrow evening.

Went to use my camera and batteries are no good.

Have no other AA's around and emptied every remote in the house, but the camera requires brand new batteries appartantly.

Top on backside on metal states: Titanium

Bottom on backside on metal states: Ceramic

Laser engraved.

Cheers,

M

TITANIUM???

Guest Sql_pl

Great!

But since now I know for sure the Rose Gold Case and Ceramic Bezel mix is soon to be released - I will stick to my full SS HBB and wait for that gold combo!

Oh and I still need that damn MBW OffShore!!!!!

Great!

But since now I know for sure the Rose Gold Case and Ceramic Bezel mix is soon to be released - I will stick to my full SS HBB and wait for that gold combo!

Oh and I still need that damn MBW OffShore!!!!!

A dealer said this? :thumbsupsmileyanim: For sure I'm getting this one, thank goodness I still haven't bought the SS Ceramic yet, after I've had a lot of moments of weaknesses.

Here is my crappy watch back photo, if you look very hard you can see the added engravings.

I also attached a front shot with my Ultimate BCE for comparison.

Date wheel is black, dial is carbon fiber, but you can't tell from this photo.

This watch is the most comfortable I have worn ; not sure if that means they changed the buckle or it just fits me perfectly.

Cheers,

M

Yup. News from the dealer.

Can't wait!

post-3702-1178588531_thumb.jpg

post-3702-1178588550_thumb.jpg