When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard GT XL, IWC Cousteau AND New Cartier Seatimer

tonton2000

Is that the Chopard that Angus has been previewing for a little while? I'd like to get a white dial version but was expecting a white date wheel rather than black as shown in these photos. Does the gen white dial also have a black date wheel?

Is that the Chopard that Angus has been previewing for a little while? I'd like to get a white dial version but was expecting a white date wheel rather than black as shown in these photos. Does the gen white dial also have a black date wheel?

pretty sure the gen has a black date wheel. here is a pic from a webstore:

231423-11995.jpg

I'm starting to hate this people, the ones of the factory!!!!

Why the hell a 100$ watch has to have the rotor engraved and their 300$ watch have this damned stickers?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...&hl=chopard

Take a look, that rep has engraved rotor...

Incredible...

Because these things are made from parts from dozens of sources, and they're not exactly ISO 9001 parts sources.

Guys..

These new additions are very nice reps.

The Chopard is of course the long awaited piece. Maker got the movements in and has released it. =)

As for the Cartier Pasha SeaTimer... it will be released in SS Bracelet (I upload 2 days back) and now also available in Rubber Bracelet.

Last but not least.... IWC Cousteau Diver Chrono will be the long awaited one....

Enjoy the new reps coming up.. These are real gems... =)

Andrew

Crystal..

Just to share with you..

The Swiss ETA 2836 or Swiss ETA 2824 movement is TOO SMALL to handle the DATE issue at 3:00. If you do notice, Valjoux 7750 movement is larger and the DATE can be pushed slightly OUTWARDS more to accomodate this rep layout. Thats the reason.

Hope you understand

Andrew

Crystal..

Just to share with you..

The Swiss ETA 2836 or Swiss ETA 2824 movement is TOO SMALL to handle the DATE issue at 3:00. If you do notice, Valjoux 7750 movement is larger and the DATE can be pushed slightly OUTWARDS more to accomodate this rep layout. Thats the reason.

Hope you understand

Andrew

Makes sense.

Guest RiverwindMDS
Crystal..

Just to share with you..

Hope you understand

Andrew

Also the original ETA Valgrange movement is derived from the 7750

=)

It happened to many reps because of the small size of the Swiss ETA 2836 and 2824. The main reason for the delay of this Chopard XL Turismo model is because Maker did not have control over the movements and had to buy over them from the TOP Maker in China. Its all about who controls the market. The TOP Maker in China controls all the Asia Valjoux 7750 (28,800bph).

Thats why for the delay. =)

Andrew

Hi verbal and all..

YES! The Rubber Strap is like the GENUINE..

It has a very sweet VANILLA smell.... so sweet you might see ants crawling on your watch if left overnight on the side table..LOL.

The first thing I did was to smell the Strap and it was just so sweet. =) I dont know what they use... =P

Andrew

Sounds (smells) like a winner again !!

There are tons of other questions to ask which will be answered when listed with all the specs, but with regards to my personal cashflow: will this also be released within the next 2 weeks, can i feed my kids for another week??

Hi verbal and all..

YES! The Rubber Strap is like the GENUINE..

It has a very sweet VANILLA smell.... so sweet you might see ants crawling on your watch if left overnight on the side table..LOL.

The first thing I did was to smell the Strap and it was just so sweet. =) I dont know what they use... =P

Andrew