When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recent Issues

Guest TTK

Of course, it's up to them.

In my opinion, nothing else than already public/open info on legislation and how it has been applied has been discussed so far, and everyone who have valuable info should allowed to provide and discuss such info.

If you openly discuss these matters with the intention to propose/find workable 'solutions' to keep status quo, that's a completly different matter.

Maybe adm /mod could share their point of view wrt this ?

I actually think our adm/mod is going a great job by not saying too much during this very sensitive time....thinking about when was the last time you see a policy maker talking to reporter before they announce some important rules. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think our adm/mod is going a great job by not saying too much during this very sensitive time....thinking about when was the last time you see a policy maker talking to reporter before they announce some important rules. :)

agree, I think they in this situation, as in general, are doing a very good job. I said it because some seems to be afraid to refer to e.g. current legislation and interpretation itself. But I realize that it's not their job to educate people in this respect :D