When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A new strap for the Ferrari watches

V

It is not finished yet but you can get the idea... I think this leather is the best for the ferrari..

The back is tan leather same colour as the ferrari leather seats. I thought that would be a nice touch (instead of the ugly yellow croc) ;)

Need opinions about the holes.. Round or Oval? Round looks better with the design i guess...

233694-11683.jpg

233694-11684.jpg

233694-11685.jpg

love the leather :wub:

but the stichting :wacko: if Id be you, Id use a thiner one. But regarding the colour it does match perfect your watch :)

plus I would think about putting another leather piece inside the main one to make strap more thick inside the stitching area, that could look cool :p

but its only me, great strap Kostas

love the leather :wub:

but the stichting :wacko: if Id be you, Id use a thiner one. But regarding the colour it does match perfect your watch :)

plus I would think about putting another leather piece inside the main one to make strap more thick inside the stitching area, that could look cool :p

but its only me, great strap Kostas

Thanks for the suggestions... Bout the stitching I always loved thick thread on straps (like the MPs and Strapmasters) so I guess this is just what everybody likes..

But I will follow your suggestion and try to put the piece of leather inside to see how it will look :)

Bout the stitching I always loved thick thread on straps (like the MPs and Strapmasters)

i like them to, but only with curved stitch, but for those you need both curved needle or a special puncher that doesnt punch single holes but angeled lines than helps to provide stich in a proper angeled order :p something i cant tell well in english. See the pic whereas the lines are made and just after we've to punch a hole in the middle of the line. The stitch just follows the ends and you get the saddle stitch or as I call it, the curved one :p

233821-11660.jpg

i like them to, but only with curved stitch, but for those you need both curved needle or a special puncher that doesnt punch single holes but angeled lines than helps to provide stich in a proper angeled order :p something i cant tell well in english. See the pic whereas the lines are made and just after we've to punch a hole in the middle of the line. The stitch just follows the ends and you get the saddle stitch or as I call it, the curved one :p

That's the tool I use (the one that makes angled lines and not punches). I just don't do very angled holes ;)

@dazzla

Yes I am selling my straps. PM me for details ;)