When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hongkong Rolex replica

evdon

I received as a gift a Rolex replica that was purchased in Hongkong in April 2007.The watch is beautiful .I went to a website that informed you if your watch is a fake or Authentic,This watch fit almost every category that pertained to the authentic Rolex even down to the holygram on the reverse side with the number 16610,when you moved the watch from side to side you would see the Rolex emblem in the holygram.

My question to your informed members is has anyone opened up the Hongkong Rolex and studied the insides if so what did they find?My watch has the automatic feature and keeps excellant time. Thank you

Yep.....I got one too.......and was a little concerned about what was inside.....I took it to a friendly watchsmith and he re-sassured me everything was a-ok......the movement is a Mus Musculus 4 jewel movement.......and will wind with a little movement....!

Here's a photo of the movement...!

234359-11497.jpg

Edited by TTK

Yep.....I got one too.......and was a little concerned about what was inside.....I took it to a friendly watchsmith and he re-sassured me everything was a-ok......the movement is a Mus Musculus 4 jewel movement.......and will wind with a little movement....!

234366-11496.jpg

Interresting movement, does it hack? and whats the bph?

I received as a gift a Rolex replica that was purchased in Hongkong in April 2007.The watch is beautiful .I went to a website that informed you if your watch is a fake or Authentic,This watch fit almost every category that pertained to the authentic Rolex even down to the holygram on the reverse side with the number 16610,when you moved the watch from side to side you would see the Rolex emblem in the holygram.

My question to your informed members is has anyone opened up the Hongkong Rolex and studied the insides if so what did they find?My watch has the automatic feature and keeps excellant time. Thank you

OK, since I am going to Hong Kong at the end of the week I gotta at least ask if you know where in Hong Kong the watch was purchased and where I can shop. Thanks.

OK, since I am going to Hong Kong at the end of the week I gotta at least ask if you know where in Hong Kong the watch was purchased and where I can shop. Thanks.

I'm not exactly sure she told me it was a 7 story building where the purchase was madel.

Lotsa luck Don

You sure that's a 4 jewel movement? Did you look close? Could be there are none. :whistling: