When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you were me, would you buy this?

boncovi

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a green submariner,

As her watches and customer service were always great to me, I looked at King's models, and liked this one.

http://www.cclv.net/ROLEX-263.htm

what do you think of this? she said 240USD including shipping to Europe, and that's the maximum amount I could pay for the watch + ship.

There are many many different versions, but the model and the color I want, is this one.

Shall I get it? or would you say "go buy x model from seller y, he/she sells the most exact rep for 240, for a green sub"

Sub rep, noobmariner, perfect sub, ultimate, MGW (sth like that) there are many models, I'm so confused. but the watch I want is the one I gave in the link. And I have 240usd to spend.

Thank you

quick edit:

I just realized another sub from TTK, which is;

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/keys...ent=075LV1A.jpg

and

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/keys...MARINERTEXT.jpg

dont know how much, will ask

Edited by boncovi

I have the MBW sub LV the really "POLEX" Its the best you can get 100%!

but its more expensive! its arround 300 euro.

the "swiss made" was wrong... I have change to a perfect one...

the 120 clicks are like the original one feeling and sound! not like the TW one KLACK-KLACK-KLACK ;-)

good luck

Go for this one and save some money!

LV SUB

it looks good, but what do you think, should I get this beginmariner with asia movement or noobmariner (what movement is it?) from TTK?

TTK's noob is very accurate, shiny, and very detailed. is the beginmariner the same? accuracy, shine, details are more important to me than the price, I may pay 200, instead of 108, to eliminate a few flaws.

reconsidering this,

Noobmariner (dont know excatly how much, ttk hasnt responded yet)

Beginmariner (108 + 35 shipping)

Beginmariner Swiss Movement (188 + 35 ship)

King's Sub (http://www.cclv.net/ROLEX-283.htm) talked to king, she said usd200 incl ship

of these four, which one?

Beginmariner Joshua (108 + 35 shipping) = FREE EMS shipping

Same as mine, see pic above.

Just talked to King,

she said, she may send the "asian" version of the same watch (case,bracelet etc. everything same, only movement is different) for usd 120.

I will order one tag carrera chrono + box also, therefore thinking of getting asian version of it from her.

I guess they're the same with Josh's beginmariner?

Just talked to King,

she said, she may send the "asian" version of the same watch (case,bracelet etc. everything same, only movement is different) for usd 120.

I will order one tag carrera chrono + box also, therefore thinking of getting asian version of it from her.

I guess they're the same with Josh's beginmariner?

I think Josh and King watch are the same......Josh is 108$ with free shiping...if im correct he will not charge extra cost for shipping.

I think Josh and King watch are the same......Josh is 108$ with free shiping...if im correct he will not charge extra cost for shipping.

yes, thank you I verified it with king,

I bought a Tag Carrera Chrono (red hands), a tag heuer box, and a beginmariner.

245 carrera

120 beginmariner

50 tag box

415 usd.. she promised me a discount last month, as my 2nd purchase from her was problematic, I sent it back, the watch got lost in the post etc etc. and as I got multiple items, I paid 385 usd total. she will ship it tomorrow..

Josh's beginmariner is usd 108, but his carrera is a lil bit pricey (usd 278)

so I think the total is approximately the same, I'm waiting for my watches to wear :)