When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

crown pulled out but the watch still runs

pubus

So it broke some time ago, when I pul the crown out the movement should stop running, but simply doesnt and ticks constantly. I visited few watchsmiths and they told me that they are sure if they can fix this breakdown. I quess they are poor ones, but no better around.

So my queston is if its a simple breakdown or a serious one? I doesnt affect the movement itself, its runs smooth and well, but its kinda pissing me off. Its Asian 6497 in Pam 111h from Andrew

Can someone clear this one for me? Is it tough to repair?

Thanks,

Kuba

So it broke some time ago, when I pul the crown out the movement should stop running, but simply doesnt and ticks constantly. I visited few watchsmiths and they told me that they are sure if they can fix this breakdown. I quess they are poor ones, but no better around.

So my queston is if its a simple breakdown or a serious one? I doesnt affect the movement itself, its runs smooth and well, but its kinda pissing me off. Its Asian 6497 in Pam 111h from Andrew

Can someone clear this one for me? Is it tough to repair?

Thanks,

Kuba

Just like the Dawg said it is fine, i would be worried if it did stop.

when I got the watch

crown IN - movement runs

crown OUT - movement DOESNT run

I know its not a breakdown, but what I wanted to know is if its a hard thing to repair

Are you sure that this watch hacked when you got it? (hacked as in stopped when the crown was pulled)

Are you sure that it is a 6497 asian or chiss?

is this the movement in your signature pic? if not can you provide a picture of the movement in question.

so i quess that it wasnt working properly at the beggining then. sorry for a dumb question, but for all the time I spent here during both rwg fleshes I never knew it shouldnt stop. Thanks for enlightening me :) I am ahppy it works properly right now.

Yes Andy, its asian unitas 6497 for 100%, heres the pic.

Thanks again, case closed, my mistake