When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BR-01 39mm experiences

thatgrip

I know the 46mm slab of B&R has been muched talked about on the board, especially the quality packed movement. But does anyone have experience owning the 39mm version? I know it's not 1:1, but I can't wear something the size of a square pocket watch on my arm. And, since the movement in the 39 is also sketchy, can the case accomodate something better?

Hi,

here's my short review : http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...315&hl=bell

I'm in the same case as you : 46mm, especially for a square qatch, is much too large. The 39 mm is perfect for me. Of course, it is not the perfect rep (as the 46 mm isn't either), but the finishing is good and the movement reliable (Asian 21J is perfect for non complicated watches).

I hope this helps.

I have a 39mm one. I don't know what particularly attracted me to this watch, but when I saw it, I had to have it. I guess the squareness, maybe, or the fact that I have skinny wrists, and it fits pretty good. I have the stainless one, no date, with black leather strap. Might have to get the PVD one too. I like it, even though it's not perfect.

post-4211-1176947975_thumb.jpg

I have a 39mm one. I don't know what particularly attracted me to this watch, but when I saw it, I had to have it. I guess the squareness, maybe, or the fact that I have skinny wrists, and it fits pretty good. I have the stainless one, no date, with black leather strap. Might have to get the PVD one too. I like it, even though it's not perfect.

post-4211-1176947975_thumb.jpg

Hi, I am looking for a square B&R. Can you tell me where you purchased yours? Maybe some reliable sellers on Internet? I am from Belgium.

THanks

Franck