When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Source for 2.5x Mag Date Cyclops

haveblue

i am looking to replace the 3x mag date cyclops on my 16610 frankensub with a proper 2.5x cyclops.

i checked cousins but couldn't find the part. i checked ofrei and i see references to "cyclopes" parts, i cannot tell if they are crystals with cyclops and to what magnification.

if someone can point me in the right direction for a source for the , i would appreciate it.

i am looking to replace the 3x mag date cyclops on my 16610 frankensub with a proper 2.5x cyclops.

i checked cousins but couldn't find the part. i checked ofrei and i see references to "cyclopes" parts, i cannot tell if they are crystals with cyclops and to what magnification.

if someone can point me in the right direction for a source for the , i would appreciate it.

forget ofrei, got myself a couple, the magnification is too weak. try asking if any other member has one he doesn't use. Joe (rbj69) changed out mine. Ask him if he can sell you one.

- Bert

You can have my Noobmariner cyclops if you want. The mag is good, but it is a tad larger in physical size than the gen cyclops, as you probably know....

thanks for the offer Chief....i appreciate it.

that was exactly the direction that i was going in initially.....i was going to use my noob-mariner's cyclops but because of its slightly larger size, i thought i'd see if there was a source for a correct 2.5x mag cyclops first.

thanks again.