When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deployment buckle/clasps

chrisbailey86

Chris

Take a look at BOB's site - great place to find well priced straps, buckles etc for your PAMs.... They're in Germany too so quick shipping to the UK.

www.waccex.de

Cheers

JG

Hi Guys,

What do you use to secure your strap? Deployment buckles/clasps or just the usual pin method. Also, where would you go about finding an official deployments clasp for a strap? I looked on eBay but they are very expensive.... I look forward to see what the rest of you use.

Chris

Take a look at BOB's site - great place to find well priced straps, buckles etc for your PAMs.... They're in Germany too so quick shipping to the UK.

www.waccex.de

Cheers

JG

Cheers JG,

I am going to order from BOB, but want a smart Deployment Buckle..

I suppose you have high hopes for Chelsea!

Chris

@tourby.....no....old guys nowhere use the term deployant.....it's only those who don't know the correct term that use the word deployment......deployment is a military term for the positioning of field artillery or munitions / stocks.....!

Deployant is the ABSOLUTE correct term for a quick release securing watchstrap.....even tho' some of the newer manufacturers use the word deployment....it's not correct....!

Pedantic...I know....but we are WIS....!

yeah :) sorry to be snappy, or at least half snappy. BUt someone did it to me when i was a newb to :) and not in my first 1400 posts here, in the first 800 on the predecessor to this website. - i wish our post count transfered over, i'd be so much cooler than i am now :) - however the hell i found 1400 interesting things to say is beyond me

its part of the fun

guarantee youl never forget now !!! :)

Remember those books snappy answers to stupid questions- well, lets just say i have to hold alot back when i read the threads :)

to me its funny but you can't always get the joke in type :)

although i did in the book - hmmm

yeah :) sorry to be snappy, or at least half snappy. BUt someone did it to me when i was a newb to :) and not in my first 1400 posts here, in the first 800 on the predecessor to this website. - i wish our post count transfered over, i'd be so much cooler than i am now :) - however the hell i found 1400 interesting things to say is beyond me

its part of the fun

guarantee youl never forget now !!! :)

Remember those books snappy answers to stupid questions- well, lets just say i have to hold alot back when i read the threads :)

to me its funny but you can't always get the joke in type :)

although i did in the book - hmmm

Good to know. I have to agree....the more posts, the cooler you are!

Chris