When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PANERAI ARKTOS

dadog13

well my friends...i would have one question for all of you including dealers...

what is the problem on the PAM092 arktos about the letters (N, E, S, W) falling off?

i tought to buy one cause it is not that expensive with the asian mvt, and it looks great...

but the fact that some of you complained about letters falling off makes me think...

should i buy it or not? is there some solution to prevent this thing about letters falling off?

tnx

well my friends...i would have one question for all of you including dealers...

what is the problem on the PAM092 arktos about the letters (N, E, S, W) falling off?

i tought to buy one cause it is not that expensive with the asian mvt, and it looks great...

but the fact that some of you complained about letters falling off makes me think...

should i buy it or not? is there some solution to prevent this thing about letters falling off?

tnx

You just have to control your twitches and shivers about this watch my friend. This is the very first version we are talking about. Flaws are expected. I will wait for the next version,,,or the 3rd,,,or 4th maybe if I can still hold myself :p

The best solution .....is buy from me....I'm removng the letters and re-attaching with aircraft quality epoxy.......in either Swiss or Asian......!

Edited by TTK

The best solution .....is buy from me....I'm removng the letters and re-attaching with aircraft quality epoxy.......in either Swiss or Asian......!

Neil:

This is a fantastic service - above and beyond. If i hadn't just bought an 024...

Dave

Great news, I may have to go for that if I ever decide on getting one :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Why'd they pull it...?

They advertised it on their website (www.showcasecinemas.co.uk for those in the UK), but when I turned up their on the night, said the last showing had been Tuesday... :(

I always thought cinemas switched films on Fridays? Either I find one in central London (Prince Charles Cinema should get it at some point) or get this dodgy DVD off my friend.

Guy I work with says it's one of the best films he's seen in a while, and he is usually a good barometer of quality.

They look OK to me. Can you be so kind to point out where the differences are..?

I am more concern about that they may fall off the bezel.

4th version - nice to have a 7750 but the bezel letters are still wrong. C'mon Eddie whats going on here. In your post saying it was on the way you mention it having the correct bezel font, but it aint!!!

The bezel font looks "off." I compared it with the arktos gen and it does indeed look different. The gens have letters that are wider.

Meh, I bought one from eddie anyway. Most 90% of population in canada don't even know what a Panerai is anyway.

I think the difference is not that great. The other question would be is there AR coating on the crystal..? The genuie I think has AR coating. Anybody knows..? Or can EL clarify this..?

The bezel font looks "off." I compared it with the arktos gen and it does indeed look different. The gens have letters that are wider.

Meh, I bought one from eddie anyway. Most 90% of population in canada don't even know what a Panerai is anyway.

That's the right attitude!!

99% of the world doesn't either.

99% of panerai owners wouldn't know either.... unless they put it side by side (and how many real ones are there to begin with!)

Enjoy it. Great watch.