When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So many PAMs yet to be build --> look inside

AMK000

First three chronos is difficult do correctly spaced subdials so they are probably out of the equasion (plus they are only 40mm :p )

The gold will be ridicilous with triple plated etc etc...

162 already exists (but in Swiss 7753)...

Very nice, but don't forget this beauty.. :wub:

impossible to do this one correctly...the rattrapante function wouldn't be functioning...

as for the 184/185 I have put it in the RT watch polls for some time...and members didn't voto too much for that beauty..I love it, and of all the above mentioned models is my fav...

Who has the 162 .... black dial , grey-black subdials ????? never saw a rep of it !!!!!

Forget it. I found it myself.

Jos has it .... but what he labelling as a PAM 162 .... is a pure fantasy and very far from being a 162.

Blue subdials ??? ...... Gen has black-grey subdials.

Forget it. I found it myself.

Jos has it .... but what he labelling as a PAM 162 .... is a pure fantasy and very far from being a 162.

Blue subdials ??? ...... Gen has black-grey subdials.

IMO the last thing we PAM rep collectors need is another black dial luminor of any type. Don't you guys want to vary your collections? How about a couple nice radiomirs--a GMT would be nice, even a reissue of the 163 w/ date would be great (could use the poljot handwind chrono which comes w/ a DW) Or a white/rose gold one that actually corresponds to a gen? How about a decent blue dial auto in 44 or 40mm? How about a titanium auto w/ a dial that isn't flawed all to hell?

• 5 months later...

Yes, manufacturers don't care about our taste. They care what sells well and so we will likely continue to see the new "it" watch - B&R, HBB, etc. Look at the trouble they go to to make an HBB and yet too often they won't make simple mods to existing models to make them better. I do hope someone does a proper 162 Dial. The Rad GMT's would be nice also.

Yes, manufacturers don't care about our taste. They care what sells well and so we will likely continue to see the new "it" watch - B&R, HBB, etc. Look at the trouble they go to to make an HBB and yet too often they won't make simple mods to existing models to make them better. I do hope someone does a proper 162 Dial. The Rad GMT's would be nice also.

I agree.They don't give a camel's hair ,as long as, they can sell tens of thousands, of them rep Rolexes and spread butter on their bread every day.

After all PANERAI is a niche product , for them, a lunatic fringe.