When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My very first PAM

Rxus

Well at first i'l be honest i didn't find them to be very attractive, but they grew on me. I'm not even too sure what it is that made me order one. But ive read soo much, seen countless pictures that you have all provided, and it was a tough call between a fiddy and a 111h, being the newbie that I am, i decided to start small, so i just picked up a 111h.

It comes with a black strap, but 99% of the great pics ive seen here they are sitting on a very nice sandy color (calf maybe?) strap, some dealers ship it out with it already, but i imagine the quality is not the same as say a nice Bob strap.

But since i don't know what model strap to order from Bob i wonder if anyone can tell me what model it is. I beleive the last really good pic i saw belonged to flavor flav and his modded 111

Thanks in advance, and I guess youll be seeing me posting in this area a bit more :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you very much, i actually had a crazy idea and found bob also sells through the bay, but i'm glad you put up his link, defintely gotta add to my favorites.

Again thanks!

you are welcome...and yes, Bob sells through e-bay as well...