When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 243 with Kevlar Strap - Updated for Engraved Buckle

Watchmeister

This is the correct He valve version relumed to "tritium" compliments of Ziggy. It is on the infamous kevlar strap and huge buckle combination that comes with the 187 gen. The rep version currently available is for 24mm. Until now it was only available with no engraving. Now Angus has been working his magic and has just put out the engraved version for 24mm. I have added a picture. Mine is on the way. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Indoor shot to capture that tritium look:

238303-10615.jpg

Back to daylight:

238303-10616.jpg

238303-10617.jpg

238303-10618.jpg

And here is the unveiling of Angus' new engraved buckle:

The top is the gen and the bottom is the new buckle:

238303-10619.jpg

nice hockey puck on the strap you got... :lol: ...

tell us more about the quality of the strap? and about the buckle...is it uncomfortable to wear like it was said previously when this buckle was discussed on the 187...I think Quarks told us that is uncomfortable since he had the gen and sold it due to that fact...

Will have to wait until tonight. It does actually glow the color of tritium "lighter green versus lume'. The quality of the strap is extraordinary. I would choose that kevlar strap over any gen I have seen for other watches. I don't own a gen 187 so I haven't seen that strap. The strap itself is reasonably comfortable. When you put the buckle on it it gets unwieldy. I woud never wear it except on days when I am nowhere near a desk. You would leave some pretty horrific scratches (on the desk - :lol: ). It is not the first or tenth strap I would buy. But if you have a fair number of PAM's and straps then it is a must have. ;) Now the big question is what to engrave on that huge buckle. I could fit the whole ship from the 82 on it.