When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Single Sided AR Run - Closed

Signups closed for the single sided AR run. Thanks for your interest!

1. kruzer

2. kruzer

3. kruzer

4. deltatahoe

5. dluddy

6. dluddy

7. dluddy

8. dluddy

9. BigNasty

10. BigNasty?

11. BigNasty?

12. zetterdawg

13. zetterdawg

14. zetterdawg

15. zetterdawg

16. chieftang

17. kruzer

18. kruzer

19. kruzer

20. Nebakanezzar

21. Nebakanezzar

22. Bazz

23. Bazz

24-?? promotersf

Can someone post a list of the top Rep's that should have single side AR?

PAM 111... Pretty much anything that is an F or later serial Panerai, really. Although there are several 187 (I think) crystals that have gone through the double sided process, so I'm not sure on those. I know there are others too. Some Omegas for example.

Well I am actually good for 3 from round 1. However, if this works with cyclops (cold process) add another 3 for me so that will bring me up to 6. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Decisions, decisions. :lol:

OK I thought I was only holding two for you, but now I remember the 196, 188 and Panda. I have a feeling this might be the only single sided run, at least for a long while, so I'll put you down for 6. :)

@Neb - We'll be a couple weeks out on this run for sure. The Fiddy should be fine. I'm already holding one Fiddy for deltatahoe. And, come to think of it, there have got to be a ton of Fiddys without AR out there since the Fiddy was such hot s.h.i.t. for a long while... I'll put you down for two, and I'm going to go ahead and close this up pretty soon....

Hey chieftang,

I have several Pams that needs some lovin...

063(with finepics MIA, i may just have The Zigmeister apply the cyclops you provided. should the cyclops be applied before or after AR?)

and possibly 4 more, i'll try and advise tomorrow!

thanks b

dave :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by offshore

Hey chieftang,

I have several Pams that needs some lovin...

063(with finepics MIA, i may just have The Zigmeister apply the cyclops you provided. should the cyclops be applied before or after AR?)

and possibly 4 more, i'll try and advise tomorrow!

thanks b

dave :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cyclops first, then AR coating... Hopefully you get that 063 back - those old school 2892s are the best.

Just let me know your final count whenever you figure it out. This run looks to be a go.

Thx.

Oh darn, did I really miss it?

Chieftang, any plane for a second run shortly?

• 3 weeks later...

Put me down for several Brian, I need to go through my Pams to figure out which ones i want to keep and get this special love. Thanks for the PM, i'm so busy at work that I haven't had the time to go through the boards. Definitely count me in for 4, maybe 11. I'm assuming this AR is an improvement over the factory's AR, and since it's single sided, we won't have the issue with clips.

I'm assuming the following genuines have SINGLE AR:

111H

I'm sure lots of members have the same questions so hopefully this can answer everyones questions. Can everyone chime in for everyone's benefit?

Edited by promotersf

I'm sure of the following: 111H, 196 - single. 063 - no AR.

I'm assuming the following genuines have SINGLE AR:

111H

I'm sure lots of members have the same questions so hopefully this can answer everyones questions. Can everyone chime in for everyone's benefit?