When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Canadian Post

SportsterRider

So I have a PAM 111h coming from Canada (Thunder Bay to Pennsylvania) that was shipped out on the 11th. As of today, there is zero change on the tracking site, and USPS still has no record of the tracking number. Is this normal? I mean, I've had stuff get hung up in customs many times before, but I've never had a package show no update for this long that didn't end up being lost. But this is the first time I've dealt with Canada Post, so I was wondering if anyone here who has dealt with them could comment?

Thanks,

SR

I just received a watch from a small town in canada, I am in MI. It took 16 days and the tracking # never worked.

But the watch is here B)

That's pretty much how it's going for me as well. The Canada Post website shows that the package was received, but that's all. Hopefully the package will show up as yours did!

SR

ha! I just bought a 005 off a canadian forum member and it shipped on the 2nd, it didn't get to my house until 19th! and this was 'expedited USA' shipping. A watch I bought from timeswiss shipped on the 2nd from CHINA and I had it on the 10th.

Ya I hear ya , same thing here when ordering from the states , it takes weeks to show up ...

Bought a watch winder from California and it took a month to get here in the East , buy a watch from China and it's in Vancouver in 2 days and then another 3 days to come to the East , doesn't make sense ??

Good Luck SR and I hope you receive it soon !

Zed

So I have a PAM 111h coming from Canada (Thunder Bay to Pennsylvania) that was shipped out on the 11th. As of today, there is zero change on the tracking site, and USPS still has no record of the tracking number. Is this normal? I mean, I've had stuff get hung up in customs many times before, but I've never had a package show no update for this long that didn't end up being lost. But this is the first time I've dealt with Canada Post, so I was wondering if anyone here who has dealt with them could comment?

Thanks,

SR

That is a little late but not out of the ordinary. It usually takes about 7 to 10 business days for a package to arrive at US location....

Tracking is never great. The Canada Post website shows that the package was received at the post office and the USPS website shows no record until the package arrives at the delivering office in your town. So, in between, no info.....

The range is 5 -20 days. Average for me is 7-10. On the no tracking issue that happens all the time. I have always gotten every package though. Just last week I had one package shipped 5 days after another and got here first. And on the one that came later there never was any tracking status other than the initial entry until it was delivered. It is pretty consistent 4-7 days going the other way though.