When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where to buy good quality parts

who

jules borel has TONS of parts and ordering is super easy (click here for their website)....after you place an order for the first time, they give you a call and get your credit card information; afterwards, they will fill your online orders w/o any additional follow-up.

to find their springbars on their site, click "horological" along the left side, then "spring bars - all types"

hope this helps.

deltatahoe

@Delta........Thanks for the site....they have everything!

For spring bar.....I think I need 1.8mm x 20mm for PO and SMP, am I right?

What about the bracelet tube/pin? What is the right size for 45mmPO and SMP Chrono? Not sure should I get the Assortment of 70 pc since I only need them in my Omega cuz the pin is not in good shape after I change the size for a few times -_-

thanks again !

who <---- who may good at fixing a car that has parts in centimeter or inch but fixing/repair a watches he better start to get used to deal with millimeter :lol:

@who, the 45mm ultimate PO needs 22mm springbars. no idea about the pins -- i'd just try to measure them and see what you think should work.

Thank you for the correction and also helping me to measure the pins size.

is there any benefit to use Double Shoulder type or I should stay with Double Fl@nge?

Thanks again :)

EDIT....sorry mod, I never meant to use censor word :p